CCA internships consist of a 6-month placement starting September 2016 and ending March, 2017. Finances
This Internship is funded through Global Affairs Canada (GAC) and implemented by the Canadian Co-operative Association.
The Canadian Co-operative Association will cover the following intern expenses:
- Monthly honorarium to cover costs of accommodations and living expenses
- Medical insurance
- Visa expenses
- Return airfare
- Briefing and debriefing costs
CCA only requires 2 reference forms to be submitted per applicant, regardless of the number of applications being submitted. All documents submitted should be labelled: applicants first name.last name - component (application, cover letter or resume).
Internviews are currently being held for open positions. Applications are still being accepted.
Each application should consist of three components:
1. A complete application form. The application form can be found below.
2. A cover letter (one page maximum) which should outline:
- Which position you are applying for
- Why you are interested in the position
3. Resume (two pages maximum) which should outline:
- How your education, work experience and/or life experience relate to the duties defined in the job description and to the qualifications listed for the position
CCA only requires 2 reference forms to be submitted per applicant, regardless of the number of applications being submitted.
Incomplete applications or those that do not include the e-mail Subject Line: Application - will not be reviewed.
For more information phone (613) 238-6711 ext 205
Thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Download the IYIP application form
Download the IYIP reference form
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For internship applications please use the Subject Line: Application
(if you are applying for multiple positions the subject line should read Application and list all the position titles being applied for in the body of the e-mail) or printed and mailed to CCA's offices at:
Note: Incomplete applications or those that do not include the e-mail Subject Line: Application will not be reviewed.
Canadian Co-operative Association
Attn: International Youth Internship Program
275 Bank Street, Suite 400
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2L6